07/10/2009

Kleenex Live Brief



These designs are the result of another live brief from Kleenex focusing on the redesigns of their tissue pocket packs, primarily aimed at women and trying to reach a new demographic of the elusive 16-25 age bracket. The idea behind this brief was that Kleenex wanted the packaging to make a statement and become a real accessory for women. This was my first experience of packaging design and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My ideas came from vintage handkerchiefs and the delicate stitched patterns often found on them. My original idea was hand stitched but it became difficult to maintain the quality once my ideas had progressed to a digital level, however it is something I hope to revisit to see if the hand stitched route could be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment