02/11/2009

Create Democracy Exhibition




If you read my earlier post about the create democracy exhibition then you will know all about it! These are some photo's from the exhibition that ran from the 14th of October until the 30th. I volunteered at the exhibition and did a couple of shifts. I really enjoyed designing for this exhibition and enjoyed working for it however I was slightly disappointed with the work that got through to the final 51 as there was a lot more variety on the website that unfortunately wasn't totally reflected in the final show. This however is the result of 100% democracy and is therefore inevitable. I really enjoyed the process of this entire exhibition and thought the guys at Sumo did really good work in putting it together, I especially appreciated the bright yellow letter box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment