11/11/2010

Brief Extension 3 - Event Merchandise Ideas and Development











The third and final Brief Extension for 'The Big Brownie Bake Off' was to create an additional piece that would sit well within our already accomplished event collection (hand rendered poster, digital poster and ticket design). I decided to do designs for aprons that could be worn during the event and bought by attendants after the event, brownie boxes and large and medium brownie bags, all fully branded. I wanted to really solidify a definite brand for the event in the form of merchandise that was both practical as well as aesthetically intriguing for the guests. Cost and sustainability with relation to environmentally friendly responsible design were top of my list when thinking about these concepts and so I resolved to design the aprons with screen printing in mind and the bags and boxes with recycled materials that can be used cheaply and without any fuss. As you can see I used a variety of ideas and combinations of the imagery and typography already explored earlier in the project to try to complete the collection. My final decision after evaluating my designs will be posted soon. No muss, no fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment