12/12/2010

4th Outcome Idea and Development












The last and final outcome for the 5-a-day project was determined a lot earlier in the project as I included the idea on the cover design whilst developing the text. The realisation of this idea had to wait until all my print work was complete. The final outcome comes in the form of a 'free gift' referenced on the cover design. A five a day chart is a tool well respected to help children learn and engage with their diet and I thought it would be a likely addition to this type of magazine issue. The construction was based on a template I found online on a parenting website, which proved to be very helpful. The materials I chose where based upon both the style and caliber of magazine and organic colours to help represent what is being decided by using it. I really enjoyed this aspect of the project in particular as it gave me a chance to experiment and use different materials. I do like getting crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment