10/12/2010

Advertisement DPS Development















These screen shots show the development of the second DPS I have been asked to produce as part of the 5-a-day brief I am working on at the moment. The really hard part of this particular part of my final outcomes was the photography of the models I produced explained in an earlier post, this part of the development was a lot more straight forward as I already knew what grid structure I was going to use as dictated by my research, personal judgement and the previous DPS. Moulding this grid structure into a modular setting was the only real variation and this I achieved by first laying out placement around the imagery to ensure the best placement of the text. I then did a couple of colour variations for the text before deciding on yellow to both uphold the concept of using primary colours but more practically to maximise legibility against the pea green and pale blue background.

No comments:

Post a Comment