04/12/2010

Fruit and Veg playground!












This is the realisation of one of my ideas. For my second DPS/advertisement I wanted to create an infographic with facts about fruit and veg, I really wanted to make this appealing to children aesthetically so that it could be used as a learning tool for parents to teach their children about the benefits of eating their five a day in a fun way. This idea model would be the basis of that concept. I had so much fun making this model and I was really happy with the final outcome, the photography is not to the highest standard as I had to shoot this at home with my digital camera (usually reserved for funsies as its not exactly a professional camera). This was due to the adverse weather we are having at the moment as I had to cancel two photo shoots with all the equipment I would need as I couldn't get there what with the lack of transport.
However I think that the photography still works and demonstrates what I am trying to achieve. I am looking forward to applying this photography to my DPS and developing the concept from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment